Livingstone Etse Satekla popularly known as Stonebwoy has released his latest album ‘Epistles of Mama’.
The album dubbed ‘Epistles of Mama’ is his third (3rd) studio album under Zylofon Media/Bhim Nation.
[mark color=”yellow”]Also read: Ebony addresses Domestic Violence against Women in ‘Maame Hwɛ’[/mark]
The reggae-dancehall singer’s first album was “Grade 1” in 2012 and “Necessary Evil” in 2014.
The album includes collaboration with other artistes like Sarkodie, Joey B, Edem, Burna Boy and AKA. He also featured international reggae acts like Sean Paul, I-Octane, Vanessa Bling and more. EOM album is made up of 24 tracks and can be enjoyed in two flavours: Afrobeat and Reggae both having twelve tracks each.
The album title isn’t far from its meaning. The dancehall artiste eulogizes his mother who sadly passed away in 2015.
[mark color=”yellow”]Also checkout: Most Popular Songs by Stonebwoy this Year (2017)[/mark]
Checkout the full album list below:
Epistles of Mama
- Dede (featuring Kelvyn Boy & King Promise)
- Mane Me (featuring Mugeez & Praiz)
- Pepper Dem (featuring Edem & Ama Rae)
- Carnival (featuring Fay-Ann Lyon)
- Tia Tia (featuring Joey B & Yaa Pono)
- One Man Lady (featuring Vanessa Bling)
- Jungle (featuring Kofi Kinaata)
- Hold on You (featuring Khalia)
- Most Original (featuring Sean Paul)
- All My Love (featuring Efya)
- Mama (Sax Version)
- Feeling Lonely (featuring I-Octane)
- Hakuna Matata (featuring Agent Sasco)
- Savage (featuring Pressure Buss Pipe)
- Same God
- Suit And Tie (featuring Kabaka Pyramid)
- Take You Home (featuring Burna Boy & AKA)
- We Bad (Don 45)
- My Way (featuring Damaris Joi)
The album is available on iTunes: